Friday, April 12, 2013

Cheer Nausea

Oh yes this is what I am experiencing today.  Along with a group of 32 other girls and moms.  Today is the day that our daughters get about a minute a piece to prove that they are good enough to be chosen for the 2013-2014 EWMS cheerleading team.  That minute will detemine how they spend the next year, which is beyond insane.  I've been through many nerve racking things in my day, but when it comes to your child nothing else compares.  So just like last year, I will pray that she does her best!  No matter what happens I am super proud of all her hard work and the wonderful cheerleader she has become over the past year.  Love you Maddie Mae!!




SHE MADE IT OFCOURSE!!  I have no idea why I was so nervous, lol.  Cheer 2013-2014 here we come!!!  So proud of her!!

No comments:

Post a Comment