Saturday, January 11, 2014

Awesome and Funny things my kids say!!

I have been meaning to start a blog where I record the funny things my kids say so that I can look back for years to come and laugh at it......so here it is!!

Dakota
Dakota Age 3
Me: Let's make mud pies
Dakota: I know how to make mud, you pee in the dirt!
Me: Ew no!!
Dakota: It's the easiest way!

Dakota Age 3
My sweet little guy met me at the door when I got home today and said I was his little honey pot!  I am pretty sure that was a term of endearment.  I was just glad he called me little.  The he pulled my eyelid up and said my eye was bleeding!  That's entertainment!

Dakota Age 3
As Dakota was falling asleep tonight, he said"God Bless Your Heart Mama!!"

Dakota Age 4
Me: Do you know what season comes next, after summer?
Dakota: Yeap football season, and we gone watch some football!!

Dakota Age 4
As we were waiting for the doctor to come in for pre-k shots, I asked Dakota how he grew up so fast and he said "I caught the hiccups"!

Ally
Ally Age 4
Hunter, keep your words in your mouth!

Ally Age 4
Ally: I don't like my brother!
Me: That's not nice Ally!
Ally: Well I'm not a nice girl. I think we should pack him up and sale him to Africa!

Ally Age 4
Mommy I love you no matter where you are, even when you're in the bathroom!

Ally Age 5
I asked Ally where she would like to go Kindergarten School Shopping, "Las Vegas Please", she replied!

Ally Age 5
I say Ally you are so cute, and smart too she says!

Madison
Madison Age 8
Things she is thankful for: Mom, Dad, Oxygen, Friends, Germ X, and Jesus!!

Maddie Age 10
Mom nurses came to our school today and told us all about what would happen if you dip Tabasco!

Madison Age 11
Me: Madison you have a REALLY loud mouth!
Madison: I know, I am going to be a wonderful mom!

Madison Age 11
The night before her big unit test: Mom I need comfy new pajamas so I sleep well, a new outfit for the test, you to cook a big breakfast, and you to give me whatever I want so I am not stressed!!

Hunter
Hunter Age 13
Mom, you should always listen to me!

Hunter Age 14
Madison, my favorite time is when you are asleep!




No comments:

Post a Comment