Monday, August 26, 2013

Amazing Grace, My Chains Are Gone...

Ally was so excited and proud for her first performance with the children's choir yesterday.  She looked beautiful doing hand motions to the song Amazing Grace, My Chains Are Gone.  She did such a good job and with only one practice!!  Wasn't prepared with my camera so only got one really bad picture, but good enough to spark a memory in the future.  After returning home from church, she was singing and doing some of the hand motions.  I couldn't help but giggle at her rendition below:

My chains are gone
I've been set free
My God, my Savior
has wrestled me!!!

Hehe, wrestled should have been ransomed, it was too cute, I got tickled at her and then after really thinking about it, she got tickled too!! Oh good memories!!


No comments:

Post a Comment