Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Back to School 2013

I simply can't believe it's that time again already!!

 I had a blast making things for the kids first day of school.  We started off with teacher's gifts.  I took some hand sanitizer and monogrammed it with apples and added some cute ribbons for the kids teachers.  They couldn't wait to give them to them on the first day!!



Next up was fun first day school lunches.  I usually plan these way ahead of time, but I found myself wondering the night before what to do.  This was the outcome of quick thinking and some scrapbook stickers!!



Next I woke the collection to come and see their First Day of School Surprises!!




I used some name tags we had from school play and did some cute treat bags and straw holders.  Dakota and Ally's treat bags had toothbrushes, body spray, candy, and a small coloring set.  Madison's had nail polish, EOS chap stick egg, gum, and candy.  Hunter's had Peachy Peach air freshener for his car, a Bama lanyard, Gum, and candy. Oh and I added a slim Jim's that we had to each bag. I made all these treat bags for $11.00, just a little something to brighten their first day!!  For breakfast I made one of their favorites, snail cinnamon rolls, bacon, and sausage!








She is just a ray of sunshine in the mornings!!


After everyone was ready, we headed outside for our annual first day of school photos!!












We left Hunter to drive his self of course(tear) and headed to take the little ones to school. 




She was really excited, hugged us, told us bye, and got right to the business of being an awesome first grader!!



Little guy on the other hand was very, very nervous and wanted to go home! He was brave and didn't cry though.  Very hard to leave him!!





Next up headed to drop Maddie off at her friends so they could all catch the bus. They were all ready and excited and looked beautiful!!





They all had a wonderful first day.  Dakota really liked school.  He decided he would go back the next day.  He came home and made his teachers some crafts and picked out his outfit and which cologne he would wear the next day!!  Gonna be a good year!!




No comments:

Post a Comment