Thursday, August 1, 2013

Back to School 2012

As the new school year approaches in 2 weeks, I've started thinking about the first day of school.  I always make a big deal of it.  Thought I would post what I did last year to get some ideas for this year!!



Of course I had to do a fun breakfast for the first day.  I found these adorable free printable somewhere online last year, really made it cute!!









 I got the kids toothbrushes and crayons and such and put in little gift bags!


Part of the free printable were Hershey's kiss bottoms.  We cut them out and glued them on to make Ally's teacher a small gift.



We filled bags with goldfish for Ally's classmates and the tag said You're o-fish-ally in kindergarten!


And here are some pictures of the kids on their first day last year.  Dakota was just going to nana's, but he had fun participating too.  I can't believe he starts preschool this year!!  Crazy!! This has been the shortest summer in history!







This was an exciting day for Maddie as it was her first day of middle school, but she was in I hate you to take my picture phase, so only this pose of her. 

Hunter was headed to the 10th grade, can't believe he will be a junior this year!!



We took Ally in her class last year on the first day and as we were leaving her daddy said by Sugar Booger(his nickname for her).  She requested that afternoon that he not call her that in front of her class anymore because it embarrassed her!!




No comments:

Post a Comment