Tuesday, March 19, 2013

30 Day Dread


OK OK, I mean 30 Day Shred. Although I definitely dread doing it everyday.  I am on Day 8.  I was extremely sore the first 3 days but I am good now.  I am determined to finish this thing as I don't know one person who has.  I can tell my tush is a little tighter.  I refuse to weigh, so not sure about the pound thing.  I took before pics and maybe I will get enough courage to post them with the after pics when I am done.  My kids are keeping me straight and making sure I remember to workout everyday.  They even know the girls names on the DVD and make sure I have correct form.  Dakota also loves to run his trucks under my legs as I am doing the squats, which makes it more of a challenge for sure!!


I am also using the app my fitness pal on my phone. It has really helped me keep up with my calories and water intake.  I am staying on track and the best part is it's free!!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/

I have also been doing Couch to 5k, another app for your phone.  I really enjoyed it as well and will start it again once I am done with my 30 day Shred. I found a new love for running.  Great stress relief and time to reflect and pray.

http://www.c25k.com/


DNP Fitter, Happier


I would love to hear about anything you guys are doing for weight loss as well.




No comments:

Post a Comment