Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Bright Side Glasses

So I've had a crappy couple of days full of small annoyances and stresses.  As I got in the van today in a foul mood the sun shone bright in my eyes. Ugh I had a headache already so I grabbed my new sunglasses and put them on. (BTW: Got them from the Dollar Tree and even though Maddie says they make me look like a bug I think I look cool in them, hehe) As I put them on I realized that they made things look so much warmer and brighter.  I even put them on, took them off, put them on, took them off several times.  I suddenly realized that these were very special glasses sent to me to make me realize that I need to always look on the bright side of things.  Sure I was having a bad day, but I am healthy and blessed in so many ways.  Thank you God for sending me these big buggie, look on the bright side of life glasses to help me remember that I am too blessed to be stressed!! 


1 comment: