Wednesday, March 20, 2013

I caught the hiccups!!


A couple of weeks ago I took this handsome little guy for his pre-k shots and physical.  I can't believe my baby, my caboose is going to pre-k already.  As we were waiting for the doctor, we had fun taking some pics.



We talked about how much he had grown.  I asked him how he grew so fast and he said, " I caught the hiccups!"  I was very nervous about him getting the shots and didn't tell him about them.  I took the surprise attack and after four shots and a finger prick, he said ouch!!  I was thrilled!!  The last two times I had taken kids for these same shots it consisted of kicking and screaming and declaring they didn't want to go to school or care if they got chicken pox.  They were however, girls!!  So maybe boys are tougher.

When we were all done I let him pick if he wanted a prize from Walmart, The Dollar Tree, or Winn Dixie.  He choose Winn Dixie.  This boy loves to buy "nacks" from the grocery store.  So I let him have his own little cart and I just followed him around for 30 minutes and let him shop and then we went to eat.  A day that I feared and dreaded for so long, turned into a pretty good day!!




No comments:

Post a Comment