Sunday, March 31, 2013

The Haunted Slide

Hunter spent Spring Break at the beach with his friends.  I sent him a text with a picture of the kids on the big slide that said, "Come Home and Play with Us"!!  His response was,"No way its beautiful at the beach today and why is there a ghost in your picture??"

There she is right in between my babies!!

Even though I don't necessarily believe in ghosts, after looking closer at the picture I begin to freak out a little bit.  I was about to make the kids get off the slide and deflate that sucker.  After looking back at all my pics she was in everyone that I had taken of the slide.  She obviously wanted us off!!

I then discovered that my camera on my phone has a ghost app that my kids must have activated the day before while playing with my phone.  You can add all different kinds of ghosts to your pictures to freak people out.  I don't think it is meant to freak yourself out though. We all got a good laugh about it and I am relieved we aren't being invaded by ghosts!!

No comments:

Post a Comment