Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Summer Week 6

Monday was my 36th Birthday.  Does it sadden or worry me that I am closer to 40 than 30 now, not at all!!  I am just blessed and happy that I got to spend it with my family and that I am healthy! It was great! We got to take the kids to see Despicable Me 2,which was my birthday wish!!  A big THANK YOU to all of my family and friends who made my day special!!




On Tuesday it took the kids 8 hours to make the below transitions!!



So Maddie and I took her old cork board and transformed it into this to sale at our yard sale this weekend!!  Then we all watched America's Got Talent together!


On Wednesday we made whales from Styrofoam cups just like Ally made a school last year!



Then we went to Whataburger and got the kids their free burgers they got for summer reading!!


Then we went to see the last show at the Summer Reading program at Century Library.  The Storyteller!!  We sure are going to miss the awesome programs at the library!!


Then the kids cut heads off their barbies, and we glued them onto polly pocket bodies!!  Hehe, this is the stuff that happens when I don't have activites planned!!




Then we all teamed up and made hair bows and signs for our YARD SALE!!










On Thursday we had Paint Day(see Paint Day blog) and on
Friday and Saturday we had our yard sale.  The kids and I have worked hard together over the past month getting ready for the sale and we had a great time doing it and made great memories and learned to work hard!!


No comments:

Post a Comment