Monday, July 8, 2013

Things I love...

Here are a few of our favorite things........

Love these things the most of course!!! 
No idea what we did without it!!

Nothing soothes my soul like Jack Johnson! My older kids really love his songs too. I have so many memories of singing them together just driving in the van with my kids!  Hunter can play some of his songs on his guitar now, which I love!!
Full House just makes me happy!!  I love that my kids all love to watch it too.  We have all 8 seasons on DVD and watch them at least a couple of times a week!!

PHOTOGRAPHY!!!
We love coloring together!!  This book reminds me of my childhood.  I ran across some a few years ago at a Dollar Tree and bought all they had.  The kids and I love to color together in them!!
Glozel!! Maddie introduced us to this YouTube Peach.  She is so dumb sometimes, but she can be soo funny!!
Crazy Target Lady is my hero!!  I even dressed like her year before last for Christmas shopping.  I was devastate that they replaced her last Holiday season and I really hope she is back this year!


No comments:

Post a Comment